1. You will require producing a list of names of the persons in your party, as they are granted temporary membership of Auchterarder Golf Club for the day of their visit.
2. Balance of Green-fees to be paid to the Professional before commencing play.
3. Cancellation of the booking must be made at least 4 weeks prior to your visit, otherwise deposits are forfeited.
4. The Caterer / Professional must be notified of final numbers at least one week prior to your visit, otherwise reduced numbers will result in loss of their deposit.
5. Four-Ball Stroke-Play is only permitted at the discretion of the Professional.
6. You are requested to vacate the premise by 9.30pm unless prior arrangements have been made with the Manager or Bar Manager.
7. The wearing of Denim Jeans, Football / Rugby type shirts and shorts, vest-type shirts, collarless T-shirts, Track suits and Trainers are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN THE CLUBHOUSE AND ON THE COURSE. Shorts, if worn, must be tailored.
8. All golfers must have a current Handicap Certificate to produce if requested.
9. The use of mobile phones is strictly forbidden in the lounge areas of the clubhouse and on the course.
10. Excess consumption of alcohol is prohibited. Any visitor in obvious breach of this rule will be refused access to the course and asked to leave the club.