Auchterarder Golf Club Guidance Policy - Update 30 March - The Road Out of Lockdown......
Following the First Minister's update today, we are now in a position to advise - currently:
- The Golf Course remains open for play with up to 4 players from within the Perth & Kinross area (all tee times must be booked in advance). As we are over 5 miles from any area boundary, unfortunately this prohibits member bookings from out-with the Perth & Kinross area.
- The Practice Fairway remains open.
- The Clubhouse and all facilities remain closed.
- The Pro Shop is operating a click and collect service and starting facilities between 8.30am and 1.30pm (subject to change if the course is closed due to adverse weather) up to 04 April. From 05 April, Pro Shop hours extend from 8.00am to 4.00pm on non-competition days and 8.00am to 5.00pm on competition days.
- In the spirit of fair play, all competitions involving trophies or qualifying competitions (and the Summer League) will be re-scheduled with a start date (at the earliest) of week commencing 26 April, so that all members can participate.
From Monday 26 April:
- Travel restrictions will be eased so that all members and visitors will again be able to golf and dine at Auchterarder Golf Club.
From Tuesday 27 April to 17 May:
- Bar & Catering Re-Opens
Monday Closed Closed
Tuesday - Sunday 9:30 - 18:45* 11:00 - 22:00**
*Last Orders - exit time for indoor members/guests is 20:00. Maximum table size of 4 from 2 households for inside tables.
**Alcohol is only permitted to be served within the outdoor patio area which has recently been refurbished with new tabling, patio heaters and parasols.
In this area:
1 Please respect our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum.
2 Under no circumstances can alcohol be brought indoors (even if it rains!).
3 Tables outside cannot be booked (first come first served).
4 Maximum table size of 6 from 3 households for outside tables.
Any further advice or changes to these timelines will be updated as it becomes available. The latest Scottish Golf Guidelines on Golf Activity can be found here: Scottish Golf Guidance