Playing Golf During COVID-19 Restrictions - Auchterarder Golf Club Guidance Policy - Update 22 December
Following additional government guidance advising a move to Level 4 being implemented on Saturday 26 December - from this date:
- Four-balls will continue to be allowed. All tee times must be booked in advance.
- All clubhouse facilities will close including toilets and locker rooms. Please collect your clubs in advance of this date.
- The Pro Shop will be available on a 'click and collect' basis and for starting purposes.
- Competitions will be operated under Scottish Golf/R & A Guidelines relating to COVID-19. This includes, but is not limited to competitors marking their own scorecards and preferred lies in bunkers. Full details of Scottish Golf's Guidance can be accessed here: https://scottishgolf.org/covid-19-local-protection-levels-guidance/
- So, in summary, for competition play:
- Check in at the Pro Shop (in the case of men's competitions, paying the appropriate sweep/magic 2's) and collect your scorecard. Remember to put your name on it!
- Players may enter their own scores on the scorecard (it is not necessary for a marker to do it).
- It is not necessary to have a marker physically certify the player’s hole scores, but some form of verbal certification should take place.
- During play, a ball coming to rest in a bunker may be lifted and placed within one club-length of the original spot and not nearer to the hole than that spot.
- if in doubt of finding a ball, play a provisional and remember, you only have 3 minutes to look for it!
- On completion of your round, cards should be placed in the box adjacent to the Pro-Shop.
- Competition Convener request: As all cards will be inputted at a later date, please, please write legibly!!
Further relaxation of restrictions will be notified as they become possible.