Assistant Greenkeeper Vacancy
Auchterarder Golf Club welcomes applications for an assistant greenkeeper position within the club. We want to hear from hard working individuals with a passion for greenkeeping to join our highly motivated team. Set in scenic parkland, Auchterarder is a challenge to every golfer and has built up a reputation as being one of the best parkland courses in Scotland.
- · Minimum of 3 years greenkeeping experience
- · Educated to a minimum of NVQ level 2
- · Good communication skills
- · The ability to work well as part of a team or on your own
- · The successful applicant will have an eye for detail and be able to deliver the high standards expected by the club
- · Have a good understanding of modern machinery and health and safety in the workplace
- · Chainsaw certificates
- · PA 1, 2 & 6
- · Irrigation experience
- · Construction experience
- · A willingness to further your career and be CPD active
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
This will be a salaried position based on a 39 hour working week (annualised hours), with weekend work given back as time in lieu.
All applicants are requested to submit a covering letter and CV to;The Managing SecretaryAuchterarder Golf ClubOrchil RoadAuchterarderPH3 1LS
Or email; email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 17th February 2020 - now extended to Monday 02 March.